I am an economist in the International Finance division of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
. I received my Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Michigan in 2013. My areas of research interest are international trade and industrial organization.
- Better Bunching, Nicer Notching with Marinho Bertanha and Nathan Seegert - presenting at AEA 2018.
- Goods-market Frictions and International Trade with Pawel M. Krolikowski - submitted, 12/2017.
- The rise of exporting by U.S. firms with William F. Lincoln - European Economic Review, 11/2017.
- The Great Recession and a Missing Generation of Exporters with William F. Lincoln and Michael Siemer - submitted, 9/2017.
- The Structure of Export Entry Costs - slides only, update in progress, 3/2016.
- Curved Demand in Discrete Choice Random Coefficient Estimation with Colin Hottman - abstract only, update in progress, 1/2016.
- Estimating a Flexible Elasticity Demand System with Applications to Trade Elasticities and Pass-Through with Colin Hottman - abstract only, update in progress, 11/2015.
- Real Wages and Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area with Frank Smets - Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2007.